Creating a More Beautiful World, One Smile at a Time
Top Teeth Whitening Services in Mississauga
At Dentistry in Streetsville, we are committed to making innovative dental products and services accessible to our clients. We provide our clients with safe and effective teeth whitening in Mississauga as part of this effort. We understand how discoloured teeth can affect your life. It can lower your confidence and make you sit out of social events. But don’t worry. Our professional teeth whitening services are different from over-the-counter teeth whitening products. We provide you with effective and long-lasting results that don't harm your teeth.
Procedures like teeth whitening should go hand-in-hand with maintaining a good dental hygiene routine involving brushing, flossing, dental cleanings and routine oral exams. This can help you get the most out of your teeth whitening procedure with us. Please speak to us if you'd like to learn more about our professional teeth whitening in Mississauga.
We tailor our services to our client’s needs. When you come to Dentistry in Streetsville, we assess your teeth, budget, and lifestyle to suggest the best treatment. Our teeth whitening treatments in Mississauga include:
- Zoom Teeth Whitening: The Zoom Teeth Whitening treatment is an in-house procedure that involves applying a hydrogen peroxide whitening gel over your teeth. We then activate the gel with the help of our zoom light, which helps it penetrate your teeth.
- Nite White Procedure: The Nite White Procedure uses a solution that is placed in a bleaching tray appliance custom-made for your teeth. To whiten them with the solution, you have to wear the appliance over your teeth for 7-14 days.
If you have any questions regarding our teeth whitening procedures in Mississauga, please reach out to us.
The Benefits of Teeth Whitening
At Dentistry in Streetsville, we provide teeth whitening in Mississauga that is safe and effective. If you're on the fence about undergoing this procedure, we invite you to consider some of the many benefits that it can offer:
- Whiter teeth: The most apparent benefit of professional teeth whitening is whiter teeth and an improved smile. The enhanced appearance of your teeth will boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- Reliability: Compared to over-the-counter products, our teeth whitening will give you exceptional results. With proper maintenance, you can keep your smile bright for a long time.
- Safety: Over-the-counter teeth whitening products are not strong enough to effectively whiten your teeth. On the other hand, our treatment is non-invasive, safe and effective.
- Personalized experience: Over-the-counter teeth whitening products are only available as one size fits all. Compared to this, you can expect our team to personalize our teeth whitening services to meet your unique requirements.
You can learn more about how we've helped others by reading our testimonials page. We invite you to keep up with the latest by viewing our blog.
Commonly Asked Questions
The key to making good decisions regarding your dental health is to have the right information. We strive to provide our clients with the information that they need. The following are some commonly asked questions about our teeth whitening:
What Causes Tooth Discolouration?
Before you get your teeth professionally whitened, knowing what makes them stained and discoloured is essential. Although we are born with white teeth, they gradually become yellow due to ageing, a process that is exacerbated by many factors. Some causes of yellowed teeth are:
- Genetics: In some cases, tooth colour runs in the family.
- Wear and tear: As you age, the enamel on your teeth wears away due to chewing and being exposed to the acids in food and drinks.
- Smoking: Smoking will most definitely change the colour of your teeth, giving them yellow and even brown stains.
- Food and beverages: An endless number of food and drinks leave stains on your teeth, such as:
- Tomato sauce
- Red and white wine
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics used in various medical treatments at a young age can change the colour of newly developed teeth.
There are many other causes of discolouration, such as teeth grinding, fractures in teeth and poor dental hygiene.
Does the Teeth Whitening Treatment Hurt?
No. Our teeth whitening procedures are non-invasive in nature. You might experience some sensitivity or discomfort in your gums, but it will disappear in a few days.
How Effective Is Professional Teeth Whitening?
The degree of effectiveness of professional teeth whitening procedures depends entirely on you- the stains on your teeth, the severity of the discolouration, your dental habits and your lifestyle. Generally, with professional teeth whitening at a dental clinic like ours, teeth can get noticeably brighter.
How Long Does the Procedure Take?
The duration of the teeth whitening procedure depends on the treatment you choose to undertake and your unique needs. For the Nite White treatment, we will provide you with a custom-fitted tray. To achieve optimal results, you will have to wear the whitening tray for 7-14 nights.
The Zoom Teeth Whitening procedure, on the other hand, can take around 2 hours. We might also carry out professional dental cleaning of your teeth, which will add to the duration of the procedure. To get a better idea, we recommend speaking to our team.
Is Teeth Whitening Permanent?
While professionally whitened teeth remain white for a long time, no treatment is permanent. The result depends on your dental habits—for instance, people who consume teeth-staining beverages like coffee. Poor dental hygiene habits contribute to the early yellowing of teeth. In other words, you can make your teeth whitening last longer with diligent adherence to a good oral care routine.
Is Teeth Whitening Bad for Your Teeth?
No, professional teeth whitening at a dental clinic isn't bad for your teeth. The procedure does not cause any short-term or long-term dental issues. We utilize safe materials, and our staff has the know-how to handle whitening equipment safely.
If you have any more queries, please feel free to send them to us, and we’ll answer them all in no time.
Our dental clinic in Mississauga is always ready to take new patients. Please fill out our appointment request form, or get in touch with us for any queries.